A birth certificate is a child's only form of identification. It has the legal information of the child – name, names of parents, birthplace, and other personal information. Birth certificates are one of the most important certificates a person must have for admissions or applications in the future.
A birth certificate is a non-educational document or a personal document. These government authorities must do the attestation:
- The Government from the Country of Origin
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the Country of Origin
- The Embassy of the Country of origin in the new country
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade of the country asking for the copy
The Process of Attestation
To get your certificates attested, we will require you to present us with the following documents:
- Original Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Authorization letters requesting the attestation of the birth certificate
- Copy of the National Identity Cards of the parents
- The parents' passport copies
- Copy of the applicant's visa and their parents' as well
- Passport-sized photographs.
Once we have your requirements, we will immediately start the attestation process.
1) We will send your original certificates and supporting documents to the government office which issued your certificate.
2) We will contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of the issuing country for further attestation on your certificate.
3) After the attestation from MOFA, we will contact the consulate or embassy of the country requiring the attested certificate for stamping. This is the last step of the attestation process in the issuing country.
4) We will submit your certificate to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country asking for the attested certificates for the final stamping.
Once the attestation is done, we will deliver the birth certificate to your location.
For more information, please contact our team by calling our UAE hotline at +971 58 648 2332. We are also available on WhatsApp.